|As an Administrative Assistant Intern you will help facilitate the everyday needs of a constantly changing work environment. Some common responsibilities would include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Driving Attorneys and/or clients to Courthouses or other offices.
- Driving errands (we facilitate our courier services in house and hand deliver all items).
- Back up answering operator phones.
- Assisting with basic office needs such as keeping desk items stocked, offices clean, and creating comfortable and presentable office spaces for our clients.
- Coordinating vehicle maintenance and repair appointments, building relationships with outside vendors for a variety of needs.
- Maintaining the facilities: Replacing indoor / outdoor light-bulbs, repairing broken furniture when possible, troubleshooting appliances, etc. Outdoor property upkeep (leaf blowing, bulb planting, watering, etc).
- Filing and discovery organization.
|Intern will learn company filing system, multi-line phone system, company specific inventory management, and gain exposure to the what work is like in a law office.
|Must have a valid ODL and clean driving record. Internship is for High School Students.