|The Sales Associate Intern is responsible for generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience. Maximizes sales by delivering efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service and ensuring the store is neat, clean and well-presented at all times. The Sales Associate is expected to role model Pretty Moments Lingerie values that customer comes first in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive customer experience.
• Consistently demonstrate the Pretty Moments Lingerie customer comes first selling standards in order to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily sales goals.
• Be knowledgeable with rewards programs and consistently informing customers and obtaining email address, setting up customer profiles.
• Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer engagement and maximize sales.
• Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
• Assist the customer by suggesting key products and style including current promotions based on the customer’s individual style and need.
• Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately
• Ensure return/damaged merchandise is properly labeled and placed in appropriate area at the end of the day.
• Maintain store standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap, fitting room and stockroom to ensure the store environment is safe and presentable for employees and customers.
• Efficient handling of merchandise from receiving inventory, tagging and making ready for floor front presentation.
• Proactively resolve customer concerns in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind; partner with store leadership team on elevated customer issues.
• Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
|Will help a student who is interested in running their own business someday learn the financial side and details of ordering and keeping up with inventory. This would be a good fit for someone who is in fashion design as well.
|Previous retail experience preferred. Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and associates. Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team. Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate. Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time. Available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays. Ability to handle multiple tasks. Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions. Proficient with technology.