|Do you want to learn in a working environment on how the Oregon made Worlds best expedition vehicles are designed and manufactures right here in Bend? Is it of interest to you to understand how working in a team solving problems and creating world-class product will help you select a career? Then EarthCruiser is looking for you!
|• Variety is the name of the game- we build at least one EarthCruiser a month and you’d be assisting on all aspects of each vehicle.
• No assembly line here- this is a challenging position that requires keen problem-solving skills. We are seeking Intern candidates that will
appreciate the adventurous aspect of our shop and are prepared to do what ever it takes.
• Take pride in creating a vehicle that provides reliable transportation and housing around the world.
• Grow your skills in a myriad of disciplines;
• Fabrication, fiberglass, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing.
• Design, testing, procedure, documentation.
• Purchasing, warehousing, stock control.
• Shop maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Communicate verbally with co-workers to keep a safe working environment
• Follow written and verbal instructions to complete tasks
• Utilize check lists to track progression of work
• Design, troubleshoot, and install electrical charging, monitoring, and battery systems
• Perform electrical tests as needed
• Lift light and/or heavy parts on and off a cart, floor, shelf, etc.
• Operate hand tools related to the jobs needs
• Learn how to follow job order specifications, engineering drawings, and/or work orders
• Willingness to cross-train and perform the work of other job tasks in addition to the primary assigned position
• Learn how to inspect equipment to maintain functional equipment if any equipment needs repairs notify supervisor/lead or maintenance
• Perform a variety of complicated tasks, as required
|To apply for Summer Intern position you will need to answer some additional questions. Please contact Internship Coordinator for questions.