|Global Strategies (GSI) is growing their Bend, Oregon team and looking for an intern to support our industry leading capabilities.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Support analytics tasks including using Microsoft Excel to categorize large sets of data.
• Build databases and pull reports using SQL
• Configure Tableau software for presentation of data and recommendations
• Perform ad-hoc assignments such as managing multiple client files, performing QA, and ensuring
clean delivery for account and strategy teams.
• Use IBM Watson to transcribe audio files and integrate into Microsoft Excel.
• Develop a strong understanding of digital marketing and website technologies used in client
deliverables for large brands (Nestle, Purina, IBM, Intel, etc.)
• Work with GSI colleagues to continue building skill set
|You will gain tangible, marketable experience working in a cross-functional environment helping our analytics and strategy teams conduct data-driven research to help identify and formulate opportunities for clients. You wont be cleaning the kitchen and answering the phone. You will be part of the team supporting our processes and helping enable company-wide best practices.
• Current college student
• 20 hours a week availability
• Analytics, data science or digital marketing analytics area of study
• Analytics, SQL and Tableau experience a plus
• Microsoft Excel experience
• Basic understanding/ interest in learning SEO and how search engines work
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written