- This intern would help the staging designer/director to research a property, quickly determine the style of furniture and accessories to be used, research and locate items online (or locally), and work to set up the room and/or home.
- Manage the process of furnishing and equipment selection, purchasing, and installation so staging is finished in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team, take some direction, and get the job done on time and budget.
- Must be able to professionally interact with high-end clients and real estate agents in a variety of interior environments and spaces.
- Must possess a good eye for various designs, interested and/or experienced in interiors, art or decorating.
This position will offer a multi-faceted experience in which creative and technical skills are applied within a project based environment. It will also teach budgeting and customer service skills.